Responsable de l'ingénierie
Date de parution : 2019-11-27 au 2019-12-12
- Create, maintain, review and administer engineering scope, budget and schedule with a multi-disciplinary team;
- Liaise with Discipline Leads and Engineers to discuss the design of the project’s infrastructure and address any issues that arise;
- Liaise with the Project Control Manager to discuss the schedule and the budget of not only the Engineering activities but of the project as well;
- Liaise with the Construction Manager to validate and discuss the constructability of the infrastructure engineering development;
- Liaise with external contractors and suppliers to organize the phases of the project development;
- Present and summarize information for internal meetings and project reviews.
- College or bachelor’s degree in a related field, including engineering development in all disciplines, management, electrical, mechanical, building studies, surveying and/or civil;
- Project development in a Northern region (an asset);
- 5 to 10 years of experience;
- Strong ability to effectively communicate in English (Oral and written). Selected candidates must attain a passing mark on a SPEEXX English language assessment.