Conseiller en ressources humaines
Date de parution : 2021-10-13 au 2021-10-22
L'anglais est utilisé dans cette offre d'emploi puisqu'il s'agit de la langue officiel de travail de cette division.
- Ensure day-to-day support of the employees on site for all matters related to HR functions;
- Participate in Human Resources planning sessions;
- Contribute to attaining strategic goals in the Human Resources Department for the Meadowbank Complex;
- Support the organization in a rapidly changing operational environment;
- Achieve the Human Resources operational goals established for the site;
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives;
- Support the internal communication process;
- Ensure the quality of the work environment for the Meadowbank Complex is meeting our high standards: social life, and employee wellness.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Industrial Relations, or related field combined with a Diploma or Certificate in Human Resources;
- 2-5 years of experience in a similar role;
- Experience in an industrial setting or heavy industry (mining experience is an asset);
- Cultural awareness and understanding of work in Aboriginal communities is an asset;
- Must have strong interpersonal, communication and team-building skills;
- Excellent working knowledge of all Microsoft Office software especially Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint;
- Strong ability to effectively communicate in English (Oral and written). Selected candidates must attain a passing mark on a SPEEXX English language assessment.