Superviseur de maintenance - Équipement mobile
Date de parution : 2021-10-13 au 2021-10-24
L'anglais est utilisé dans cette offre d'emploi puisqu'il s'agit de la langue officiel de travail de cette division.
- Supervise and coach a multidisciplinary maintenance team of mechanics and welders;
- Evaluate work order requests with the General Supervisor and organize the weekly jobs to execute according to the weekly schedule and levels of urgency (planning for and approving maintenance to be done for urgent cases);
- Ensure that preventative and corrective maintenance work is being performed properly and on schedule
- Ensure that procedures are followed in accordance with the company’s health and safety rules and environmental regulations, leading by example;
- Review key performance indicators (KPI’s) and determine corrective measures to be taken, communicating them to the team;
- Assist the General Supervisor with the preparation of departmental budgets, ensuring that the budget is respected;
- Apply the principles of the Supervision Formula;
- Ensure proper transfer of information with the cross-shift.
- Maintenance Technician/Technologist certificate or diploma or hold a trades certification, or combination of other education and experience;
- Minimum of five (5) years of maintenance experience in mining operations or relevant industry (underground mining experience is considered an asset);
- Good knowledge of mobile equipment;
- Proficiency in maintenance planning using computerized maintenance software (JDE experience considered an asset);
- Cultural awareness and understanding of work in the Canadian Arctic is an asset;
- Advanced working knowledge of all Microsoft Office suite software such as Outlook, Excel, and Word;
- Must possess good organizational skills, problem solving abilities and familiarity with excellent maintenance practices;
- Must have advanced English language skills, written and spoken; selected candidates must attain a passing mark on a Speexx English language assessment.